Wednesday, February 20, 2013

23 Weeks




How far along? 23 weeks

Total weight gain: 12 lbs and wishing i could slow down the gain!

Maternity clothes? I don't own enough!

Stretch marks? no

Sleep: Not so great. Back is killing, can't get comfy. I do good to get 6 hrs (broken up, of course) a night. Wake up early starving every morning, I'm sure the cereal eating sessions in the middle of the night are coming soon.

Best moment this week: Spending one on one time with Caleb at school for Mommas in Pajamas has been the best moment in a while. Haven't really had a good couple of weeks :( Isaac kicked daddy in the face a few days ago. So funny.


Miss Anything? Energy, patience, MYSELF. 

Food cravings: Still crave Sesame Jack Chicken. Otherwise, doritos, fruit and icecream.

Anything making you queasy or sick: No


Gender: Boy. The sonographer confirmed it in like 3 seconds during the anatomy scan at my OB's office!

Labor Signs: definitely experiencing Braxton Hicks now. I never had these with Caleb so this is a whole new experience to me.

Symptoms: Headaches are much better, only occurring a few times a week now. Heartburn is getting really bad. It used to be just at night but now it's more of an all the time thing :(

Belly Button in or out? in 


Happy or Moody most of the time: Still extremely moody all the time, the last week or so has just been a constant depression and I can't seem to get myself out of it.  

Looking forward to: Moving next week, finally having a HOME and Caleb having all of his things in one place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment