Monday, May 13, 2013

35 Weeks Pregnant and Engaged!




How far along? 35 weeks and feeling it


Total weight gain: 27 lbs (embarrassing)

Maternity clothes? shirts, definitely. can't stay comfortable in maternity jeans though.

Stretch marks? outer thigh and hip area, thankfully none on the belly yet

Sleep: Depends on the night. Usually, it's not very good. Hips get sore laying on one side too long and it's a difficult process rolling over to the other side, which I have to do a lot. Then adding in peeing 3-4 times a night doesn't make for very good sleep. But on a positive note, Caleb has been consistently sleeping all night in his bed so that's one less awakening to deal with!

Best moment this week: The last week (well, little over a week) have been amazing. Celebrating Mom's birthday, cinco de mayo and a surprise sprinkle for baby Isaac, I am so blessed. Not to mention I'm now an engaged woman :) and my boys were too sweet to me for mother's day yesterday!


Miss Anything? My abs mostly! I can't sit up by myself because I have no abdomen muscles. All the swelling is starting to really hurt lately, the extra weight is killing my feet. I want my normal body back! Moving anywhere is so exhausting!

Food cravings: chocolate chip pancakes, bbq chicken

Anything making you queasy or sick: no


Gender: still a little brother

Labor Signs: Unfortunately, none quite yet. U/S for growth at next appointment, if he's growing fine then labor is up to my body, which make me nervous! I hate not knowing what to expect! 

Symptoms: The heartburn still sneaks up on me out of the blue sometimes, edema, exhaustion

Belly Button in or out? In 


Happy or Moody most of the time: Outside of being SO ready to be done with this pregnancy, when I'm not completely drained of energy, I'm usually happy.  

Looking forward to: 36 week u/s and appointment, meeting and holding my baby boy


No comments:

Post a Comment