Monday, January 17, 2011

My Sister!

Day 2: A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest

My sister :) Honestly, I wouldn't say that I've been closest to her the longest. But we have grown pretty close over the past few years. Yes, we still have our fights. Plenty of them (she is seventeen, you know)! 

I can't say that I remember a lot about when she was born... the only thing I remember about this day we visited her in the hospital was that they had to put that stupid strip on my forehead to take my temperature and I didn't want them to! I was such a drama queen.

Today, she has grown into quite a fine young lady. I am so proud of her and I pray that she has learned from my mistakes and continues to make better choices than I have made in my life. She is so wonderful with Caleb and is always more than willing to help me out whenever I need her to. I appreciate her and everything that she's always doing for the two of us!


I love my Sissy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment